Trying to move rusty old joints and bearings without lubricating oil can mean crippling pain, or worse, for a forgotten Retro Robot. But you can help these classic science fiction creations move freely, so they can become meaningful members of society again. And all it takes is pennies a day.
Show your support and feel the warmth that only comes from watching the twinkle in the visual receptors of a Retro Robot as he/she is able to man a communications panel, or drive a cargo loader, or any number of useful tasks.
Having useful tasks to do keeps these Retro Robots from falling into the Dark Underworld of Evil Geniuses and Mad Scientists who promise unlimited power and oil, but just end up corrupting the programming of these otherwise gentle robotic creatures.
You can give to Retro Robot Support at multiple levels and receive heart-warming gifts (Click on the Gift that interests you):
- $5: enjoy a 5x7 portrait of a thankful Retro Robot.
- $10: receive an 8x10 portrait or a 4x5 Velcro Patch.
- $15: you get the glorious 12x18 poster of a lucky Retro Robot.
- $40-$50: get the premium Retro Robot Map or School Bag with a Velcro Patch. (These are the same bags our Sponsored Robots use to carry spare parts and floppy disks.)
- $100-$300: you can adopt an original watercolor and ink Retro Robot by Mad Scientist and Master Geek Jay Larsen.
Show your support for Classic Retro Robots by displaying your gifts proudly. And remember every little bit helps a Retro Robot become a useful and vital part of society again.